阿拉爱上海aishedes

first_imgLast time out, Mikayla Fedderly won in the Junior class, Dane Lucas took the top spot in the Pure Street class, Bruce Romak came out on top in the Bike and Sled category, first in the No Box Class went to Darren Sweeney, and Paul Lavoie won in the Box Class.Races on Saturday and Sunday start at 11 a.m. and run throughout the day.- Advertisement –last_img

first_imgTottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas expects Gareth Bale and Michael Dawson to be out for at least a week with hamstring injuries.Dawson limped off after an awkward fall in the first half in the 3-0 win over Fulham, while Bale pulled up late on and was also substituted.“Both Bale and Dawson have suffered muscle injuries to their hamstrings,” Villas-Boas confirmed.“One looks more serious than the other but both are controllable. Bale may be out for one or two weeks, Dawson maybe a little bit less.”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 Follow West London Sport on TwitterFind us on Facebooklast_img read more

first_imgFrom Facebook: This is a sad morning in the Texas Panhandle. Last night in the fires we lost two beautiful young people. We have lost Cody Crockett and Sydney Wallace. During the fires these two braved the flames to save cattle in McLean. I have tremendous respect for the ranching community and the traditions they pass to their future generations. Without them we wouldn’t be a rich culture. We lost a part of that last night. While these two are gone here on earth they are now ranching and …last_img read more

first_imgShare Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) CEO Kendal Frazier testified on Capitol Hill in support of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and warned Congress against using the treaty’s renegotiation to resurrect failed policies like mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling (COOL.)“Quite frankly, it is difficult to improve upon duty-free, unlimited access to Canada and Mexico, and we are pleased to see the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative announce its support for continued reciprocal duty-free access,” Frazier told members of the U.S. House Committee on Agriculture. “Even still, our message remains the same: please do no harm and do not jeopardize our access.”Frazier pointed out that on average, Canada and Mexico have been two of America’s top five export markets for beef, with approximately $1 billion each in annual sales. While spotlighting the benefits that NAFTA has delivered for cattle and beef producers, Frazier also discussed the ways in which mandatory Country-of-Origin Labeling hurt producers when it was tried previously.“COOL was U.S. law for over six years and failed to deliver on its promises to build consumer confidence and add value for our producers,” Frazier said. “Instead, COOL resulted in a long battle in the World Trade Organization — with the United States facing the promise of more than $1 billion dollars in retaliatory tariffs from Mexico and Canada unless COOL was repealed. Canada and Mexico still have the authority to retaliate against the United States if COOL is brought back into effect — and rest assured they will retaliate against us if necessary.”“We must learn from the mistakes of the past and not repeat them,” Frazier said. “We encourage you to build on the success that current NAFTA provisions have given U.S. beef producers.”last_img read more

first_imgTwenty people, including the four main accused, have been arrested by the J&K police’s Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing the fatal mob assault on DSP Ayub Pandith on June 22.“Twenty assailants have been arrested so far. One of the accused, Sajad Ahmmad Gilkar, alias Saja Bilu, was killed in an encounter on July 12 at Redbugh, Budgam,” said Inspector- General of Police, Kashmir, Muneer Khan in Srinagar.The killing of Pandith, who belonged to the security wing, by a mob on the premises of historic Jamia Masjid on Shab-e-Qadr during Ramzan, shook the Valley and evoked widespread condemnation. Eyewitnesses helpThe police claimed there was “a very good response from the general public as eyewitnesses voluntarily came forward to render assistance in the investigation”.Mr. Khan said four of the main accused were identified and arrested first. “It led to subsequent arrests. It has surfaced that a group of assailants saw the officer checking the security personnel deployed for the access control duties of the Jamia Masjid and as soon as the officer came out of the premises of the mosque, the assailants heckled him,” he said.The police have also recovered crucial evidence, including an iron rod used to assault the officer, a service pistol in a damaged condition and the deceased officer’s cellphone. “The officer — in self-defence — had fired some shots below the waistline, causing injury to three assailants. However, the mob continued to beat him, which ended in his lynching,” said Mr. Khan.More arrests soon“Some more arrests are expected, which will lead to the completion of the investigation,” Mr. Khan said. The IGP however, ruled out any delinquency on the part of the police on the day of incident.Meanwhile, Independent MLA Engineer Rashid on Monday held a protest in Srinagar over the alleged thrashing of policemen by Army jawans on Saturdaylast_img read more

Big Sports meeting announced

first_imgFacebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsApp Ministry throws Sports a big night in Turks and Caicos Related Items:judith robinson, sports awards, sports meeting Recommended for youcenter_img Facebook Twitter Google+LinkedInPinterestWhatsAppProvidenciales, 14 Oct 2015 – Sporting bodies around the country are being called to convene this Friday October 16 at 11am at the Gus Lightbourne gym. The meeting comes ahead of an anticipated Sports Awards program which is set for October 24th. Sports Hall of Fame gets first inductees; all womenlast_img read more

Pepe Reina I want to coach Barcelona or Real Madrid

first_imgSpanish goalkeeper Pepe Reina dreams of coaching great teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid in the futureThe 36-year-old was born in Madrid, but came through Barcelona’s famous “La Masia” youth academy and is the son of club legend Miguel Reina.After making 30 appearances for Barcelona, Reina moved on in 2002 to Villarreal where his performances earned him a switch to Liverpool.It was at Anfield where Reina established himself as one of the world’s finest goalkeepers.The Spaniard won the Premier League Golden Glove award for three straight seasons and went on to impress again at Napoli.Sergio Ramos, Real MadridZidane reveals Sergio Ramos injury concern for Real Madrid Andrew Smyth – September 14, 2019 Zinedine Zidane has put Sergio Ramos’ availability for Real Madrid’s trip to Sevilla next weekend in doubt after withdrawing him against Levante.Currently, Reina plays for AC Milan as a backup option to the club’s young keeper Gianluigi Donnarumma after signing a three-year deal in the summer.But it appears that Reina is already planning for the next stage of his career.“In the future, I would like to train teams like Barcelona or Real Madrid, it’s every coach’s dream, Reina told Onda Cero.“I want to enjoy football in these three years, but I want to prepare very well to become a winning coach in the future”.Reina has made 4 appearances for Milan this season in the Europa League.last_img read more

first_img Dan Cohen AUTHOR The Senate on Monday confirmed John Conger, who has led DOD’s installations office for the past three years, to be the principal deputy to the Pentagon comptroller.Peter Potochney, currently Conger’s principal deputy, will take over on an interim basis, according to the DOD public affairs office.Last month, President Obama nominated Vice Adm. Philip Cullom to be assistant secretary of defense (ASD) for energy, installations and environment on a permanent basis. Cullom has served as deputy chief of naval operations for fleet readiness and logistics since March 2012. The Senate Armed Services Committee has not yet scheduled a hearing on Cullom’s nomination.Conger has been the acting ASD for energy, installations and environment since the office was created last December. The fiscal 2015 defense authorization bill directed the department to merge the office of the ASD for operational energy plans and programs with the office of the deputy undersecretary of defense (DUSD) for installations and environment.Conger served as acting DUSD for installations and environment since September 2012, after serving as that position’s assistant since June 2009.The Senate confirmed three other individuals on Monday to defense posts as well — Alissa Starzak to be Army general counsel; Stephen Welby to be an assistant secretary of defense for research and engineering; and Franklin Parker to be an assistant secretary of the Navy for manpower and reserve affairs.The votes mark the first significant effort by the chamber — with the notable exception of Defense Secretary Ash Carter’s nomination — to act on President Obama’s defense nominees since the beginning of the year.last_img read more

first_imgTwitter isn’t OK with moving Halloween.  Mike Kemp/Getty Images A Change.org petition to move Halloween from Oct. 31 to the last Saturday of the month has given Twitter quite a fright. The petition, started by the Halloween & Costume Association, has gotten over 77,000 signatures toward its 150,000 goal as of this writing Friday.”It’s time for a safer, longer, stress-free celebration! Let’s move Halloween to the last Saturday of October,” states the petition, which was started last year, but has become a big topic on Twitter now as we inch toward Halloween this year. Move Halloween?  mtvstyle.tumblr.com/Giphy Halloween 2019 lands on a Thursday this year, but if the petition succeeds, the holiday would take place on Saturday, Oct. 26. The Halloween & Costume Association cites safety reasons for wanting to move the holiday. Those who signed the petition agree, and also said it would be easier to not worry about school the next day. Wrote one signer: “I’ve been saying this for years!! It only makes sense to do something like this so the kids can celebrate Halloween and not have to worry about school the next day. Not only that but adults can enjoy a Halloween party without having to worry about work.”Either way, the petition has gotten a lot of attention of Twitter.In retweets of the petition, Halloween purists complained about the idea, suggesting we might as well make Halloween made the whole month of October,  or even a year around affair. Now playing: Watch this: Tags 5 Online Mobile Apps petition to move Halloween to the entire month of October and also the other eleven months— Max Booth III (@GiveMeYourTeeth) July 26, 2019 Commentscenter_img Share your voice 1:53 me reading the petition of people trying to ‘move halloween’ to a different day than october 31st pic.twitter.com/FUglQ9mi8K— 𝕭𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖞 𝕸𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖗 (@grav3yardgirl) July 26, 2019 Harry Potter: Wizards Unite gameplay details revealed Petitions to move the date of Halloween is irrelevant. We all know Halloween is the entire month of October. Problem solved.— Meagan Navarro (@HauntedMeg) July 25, 2019last_img read more

MoghbazarMouchak flyover opened to public

first_imgProthom Alo File PhotoPrime minister Sheikh Hasina on Thursday opened the final portions of the much-awaited Moghbazar-Mouchak Flyover, reports UNB.She inaugurated the Kakrail-Malibagh, Rajarbagh-Mouchak, Rampura-Mouchak and Mouchak-Eskaton portions through a videoconference at noon.With the inauguration of the rest 5.5-km overpass of the entire 8.7-km one, vehicles can now go over eight road intersections and three level-crossings at Karwan Bazar, Moghbazar and Malibagh, substantially improving the city trips.A total of Tk 1,218 crore has been spent on the construction of the country’s longest flyover.Aiming to ease traffic in one of the city’s busiest areas, the construction work on the integrated Moghbazar-Mouchak Flyover Project began in January 2013 with a deadline to complete it by June 2015.On 19 January 2016, the project timeframe has been extended by another 18 months till June 2017 as its length has been extended through redesigning of its structure to make it more usable for easing traffic jam in the capital. But, the construction farm also missed the deadline, annoying the commuters further.On 30 March last year, Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the first part, stretching over two kilometres from Holy Family Hospital to Saatrasta intersection.Local government minister Khandker Mosharraf Hossain inaugurated the one-km portion, Eskaton to Moghbazar Wireless Gate, on 15 September 2016 and the 450-meter long part, Hatirjheel to Sonargaon intersection, on 17 May this year.last_img read more