松江便宜的鸡

first_img June 15, 2016 Round-Up,  Substance Use Disorder,  The Blog On Monday, Governor Wolf, joined by Lt. Governor Mike Stack, Secretary of Drug and Alcohol Programs Gary Tennis, and Physician General Dr. Levine, thanked police officers across the Commonwealth for reaching a milestone of 1,000 overdose reversals. The overdose reversal drug Naloxone was made available to law enforcement and emergency responders in April 2015. Fighting the current opioid abuse epidemic plaguing Pennsylvania is a top priority for the Wolf Administration.“Our effort to make naloxone available to first responders is a key part of our strategy, and it is paying dividends in lives saved,” said Governor Wolf. “I am proud of the work of my administration, and I am proud to stand here today with the people who have made this life-saving work happen, most especially our police officers.”In addition to the governor and members of his administration, the event was attended by police officers, representatives from the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, and individuals in the recovery community.Watch York County District Attorney Tom Kearney’s powerful front-line perspective on naloxone:Take additional look at the coverage below SHARE Email Facebook Twitter By: Eryn Spangler, Press Assistant BLOG: Wolf Administration Thanks Police Officers for Reaching 1,000 Overdose Reversals (Round-up) Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf PennLive: Gov. Wolf, legislators recognize police for reaching 1,000 opioid overdose reversals“Naloxone is not the solution to everything, but it’s the start,” [Governor] Wolf said. Wolf is asking for $34 million for the 2016-17 fiscal year, to be matched with $18 million from the federal government, to fund 50 post-treatment centers for drug abuse victims.Post-Gazette: Anti-overdose drug Naloxone has saved 1,000 lives, Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf announces“We’ve saved 1,000 lives with naloxone,” Mr. Wolf said. “That’s 1,000 people [for whom] we’ve had the possibility of getting a cure, and addressing the fundamental problems they suffer from.”The Times: 1,000 residents saved across the state by first responders using naloxone“My administration is committed to doing whatever we can to meet the challenge,” Wolf said.PLS Reporter: Gov. Wolf celebrates over 1,000 lives saved by Naloxone (Video)last_img read more

first_img Promoted ContentThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreA Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks Into Works Of Art8 Things To Expect If An Asteroid Hits Our Planet6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A DroneKendall Jenner’s Photos Have Never Looked This Good!Best & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Who Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The UniversePretty Awesome Shows That Just Got CanceledCan Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body?8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth Pictures emerged earlier this week of Son returning to boot camp after finishing a rifle exercise at a Marine Corps firing range in Seogwipo on Jeju Island. Son (right) leaves Gimpo International Airport, west of Seoul, alongside his father Son, who was quarantined for two weeks after arriving in Seoul from London at the end of March, completed the training while the Premier League season is suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The forward has not played since fracturing his arm in a league match against Aston Villa on February 16. He is now expected to return to England in the near future as the Premier League ramp up plans to recommence the season next month. But he faces the prospect of missing the Premier League’s return to full training due to a new government plan for people arriving in the UK. Read Also: Ronaldo shares first photo with family locked down in Turin Son, who has undertaken two separate fortnights in quarantine, is likely to have to self-isolate for another 14 days with the authorities tightening up measures for those jetting into the country. Top-flight chiefs have pencilled in a potential date to resume training, which would fall on May 18, and there are hopes that the division may restart on June 8. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… Tottenham star Son Heung-min has completed a three-week basic military training course in South Korea on Friday and picked up an award as the top performer among 157 trainees. Son returned to his homeland last month to fulfill his military service during the coronavirus pandemic that has brought the football season to a standstill. Son Heung-min poses with a prize after completing his military service in South Korea All able-bodied South Korean men must serve two years in the military, though Son earned an exemption for winning gold at the Asian Games in 2018. After completing the training course, Son still has to undertake 544 hours of community service over the next 34 months. Son Heung-min poses with a prize after completing his military service in South Korea ‘He received the ‘Pilsung’ prize which is one of five types of awards for best performers,’ Yonhap news agency quoted a Marine Corps officer at the unit on the southern island of Jeju as saying. ‘All the courses were judged in a fair and strict manner, and his military training officers have said he went through the training faithfully.’ The South Korea international takes part in a bayonet drill at the Marine Corps boot camp Trainees are exposed to tear gas, go on hikes and receive weapons training during their stint with the marines. Son received a perfect score of 100 in mental evaluation, and also received excellent grades in all subjects, including hitting 10 out of 10 shots on the target in the shooting training.last_img read more