FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint分享Dow Jones:Norway’s sovereign-wealth fund said on Thursday it may stop buying oil and gas stocks, a move that would deprive the energy sector of investment from a $1 trillion asset manager.The Norwegian central bank, which uses the fund to invest the proceeds of the country’s oil industry, said that investing money back into the energy sector amplifies the government’s exposure to the price of crude, particularly given the country’s majority stake in Statoil ASA.Oil and gas equities currently account for around 6% of the Government Pension Fund Global’s benchmark index, or just more than 300 billion Norwegian kroner ($36.49 billion).The Stoxx Europe 600 Oil & Gas index drifted lower on the news of the potential divestment, before recovering. Shares in Statoil fell by as much as 1%. The fund also owns large stakes in most of the world’s oil majors, including a 0.92% stake in Chevron Corp., a 0.82% stake in Exxon Mobil Corp., 1.65% in BP PLC and 2.23% in Royal Dutch Shell PLC as of the end of 2016.“An orderly divestment process over a period of time won’t significantly impact share prices,” said Jefferies analyst Jason Gammel.Norges Bank, the central bank, made the proposal to Norway’s Ministry of Finance on Thursday, saying that, given its size, the fund accounts for an increasingly large share of the nation’s wealth and is an integral part of government fiscal policy. That means that the vulnerability of government wealth to a permanent drop in oil and gas prices would be reduced if the fund pulled out of the stocks in that sector, Norges Bank said.More: Norway Considers Pulling Its $1 Trillion Wealth Fund Out of Oil Stocks $1 Trillion Norwegian Fund Weighs Dropping Oil and Gas Stocks
杭州 大嘴猴 三通 微信
Sign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York A Westhampton Middle School gym teacher has admitted to secretly filming girls in a locker room with a hidden cell phone earlier this year.Thomas Sheppard pleaded guilty Wednesday at Suffolk County court to eight charges, including unlawful surveillance and endangering the welfare of a minor.“It was clear to us from the beginning the recording of these girls was not inadvertent as the defendant first claimed,” Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota said. “His appalling betrayal of these teenagers will also result in the surrender of his teaching license.”Judge Barbara Kahn is expected to sentence the 28-year-old Speonk man Dec. 18 to five years of probation. He will also be required to register as a sex offender.Prosecutors said they will recommend he be sentenced to the maximum of one and one-third to four years in prison.
State-owned Bank Mandiri has secured net profit growth in the first quarter as it strives to strengthen its digital channels amid the outbreak. The bank saw its net profit grow 9.44 percent year-on-year (yoy) to Rp 7.92 trillion (US$5.65 million) in the first three months, with a growth rate that was much higher than its peers. State-owned Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) saw its net profit contract 0.3 percent in the first quarter to Rp 8.17 trillion, while Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN) recorded a 36.79 percent contraction, while Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) booked 4.3 percent growth.The notable growth in Bank Mandiri’s net profit was supported by nearly 24 percent growth in its fee-based income to Rp 7.74 trillion and 9.05 percent increase in its net interest income to Rp 16.16 trillion. “We are committed to maintaining business growth that is sustainable and consistent in giving better added value to our shareholders,” Bank Mandiri president director Royke Tumilaar said in a written statement published on Monday. Read also: Banks face uphill battle against pandemic following slow Q1 performance“At present, we continue to maintain the quality of our assets and business because this pandemic might have [adverse] impacts on business,” Royke added. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced businesses and offices to close to contain the coronavirus spread, weakening people’s purchasing power and loan repayment capacity, as well as disrupting business activity. Financial Services Authority (OJK) data show bad loan ratio or non-performing loans (NPL) stood at 2.77 percent in March, higher than 2.51 percent in the same period last year. At the same time, loan growth reached 7.95 percent yoy in the first quarter, higher than the 6.08 percent recorded at the end of last year, but no new loan demand was recorded in the period.Bank Mandiri reported 14.20 percent growth in loan disbursement to a total of Rp 902.7 trillion as of March. Meanwhile, its NPL hovered at 2.36 percent, a 0.32 percentage point decrease from March last year. At the same time, the bank’s third-party funds grew 13.72 percent to Rp 941.3 trillion. Read also: Indonesia remains favorable for global investors: Deutsche Bank“Bank Mandiri’s digital channels experienced exponential growth along with the changing of customers’ behavior in using those channels amid the pandemic,” the bank’s risk management director, Ahmad Siddik Badruddin, said during a livestreamed press conference on Monday. The bank reported active users of its internet banking and mobile banking app, Mandiri Online, reached 3.6 million in the first quarter of the year, an increase of 62 percent from 2.2 million in the same period last year, with total transactions worth Rp 229.5 trillion, constituting a growth of 60 percent. “Bank Mandiri will continue to focus on the development of digital banking initiatives as customers shift to digital-based services,” corporate banking director Alexandra Askandar said in the press conference. Among several digital initiatives the bank has rolled out include Mandiri Online, an onboarding web service to facilitate the opening of bank accounts, and an open banking feature that enables third-party developers, such as e-wallet app Dana and e-commerce platform Tokopedia, to build services around the bank’s channels, Alexandra explained. Shares of Bank Mandiri, traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under the code BMRI, increased 0.48 percent as of 11:33 a.m. on Tuesday. The stocks had fallen 32 percent so far this year, versus a 19 percent drop recorded by the IDX’s main gauge, the Jakarta Composite Index (JCI). Bank Mandiri also reported on Monday that it had restructured loans taken out by 323,000 borrowers worth around Rp 60.8 trillion as of May 29, following the OJK’s regulation to relax debt quality assessment and loan restructuring requirements for customers hit by the COVID-19 pandemic.Read also: Value of restructured loans in state banks reaches $15 billionApproximately 72 percent of the borrowers looking for the debt relief were micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), with total restructured loans reaching Rp 25.6 trillion. “The management expects potential restructured loans amounting to more than Rp 200 trillion but Bank Mandiri might avoid the worst-case scenario if the government can limit the negative impacts of COVID-19,” Mirae Asset Sekuritas Indonesia analyst Lee Young-jun wrote in a research note on Tuesday.Provided the impact of COVID-19, the management has revised loan guidance from 8 to 10 percent to a slight contraction in 2020, Lee said, adding that Mirae expected it to stand at 3.9 percent yoy. “Despite solid and better-than-expected first quarter results, we remain cautious and downgrade our recommendation from ‘hold’ to ‘sell’, ’’ he added.Topics :
Inevitably, the questions to Giuntoli were largely about the transfer market, as there are reports Manchester City are stepping up their pursuit of Koulibaly. read also:Pinnick: Osimhen capable of breaking Maradona’s records at Napoli “At this moment, we haven’t received any offers. Koulibaly had important offers in the past and a great deal of interest, but we are in no rush to make decisions. “We consider our players important and will discuss the situation with them.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentThis Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoHere Are The Top 10 Tiniest Mobile Phones On The Planet!Real World Archaeological Finds That Would Stump Indiana Jones7 Reasons It’s Better To Be A Vegan14 Hilarious Comics Made By Women You Need To Follow Right NowWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?This Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical8 Fascinating Facts About Coffee8 Things To Expect If An Asteroid Hits Our PlanetWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?Can Playing Too Many Video Games Hurt Your Body? Loading… Napoli director, Cristiano Giuntoli, has revealed that the club still need to sort out contractual details with Victor Osimhen’s new agent. “We need to reach an agreement with the new agent, he is a lad we are interested in and we’ll see, but it’s not what everyone thinks,” Giuntoli was quoted by Football Italia. The director also insisted that there are ‘no offers’ for Kalidou Koulibaly. ‘We’re in no rush to make decisions.’ “I am a little concerned, as we intend to do well in every game, so a little angry at the downturn, but hope it is just a passing phase and we’ll soon get back to normal,” the director told DAZN.Advertisement
Betting Gods fills a Void with monthly betting magazine in Malta July 3, 2017 Share Betting Gods: Creating a World Cup Paradise for tipsters and affiliates April 24, 2018 StumbleUpon Related Articles Submit Betting Gods completes full relocation to Malta August 3, 2017 Darren Moore, Betting GodsLeading betting industry affiliate and horseracing tipster website BettingGods.com has announced the launch of its new bookmaker review portal RatedBookies.com.Launched last week, RatedBookies.com aims to become a leading destination for betting consumers of ‘all-levels of experience’, seeking advice, information and trustworthy reviews on a number of popular bookmakers.Detailing its new asset, BettingGods founder and CEO Darren Moore told SBC that RatedBookies.com had placed ‘honest content’ at the forefront of the portal’s development. The new website will engage its viewers with reviews and bookmaker insight ‘which is written from an honest player perspective’.Moore, a seasoned betting punter and long-term industry affiliate, further detailed that RatedBookies.com had been designed and developed utilising the knowledge gained from building a successful community through BettingGods.com.“Betting Gods has over 70,000 active members and as such we receive a lot of feedback from punters about bookies; good and bad,” he continued. “There’s never really been an honest, unfiltered review sites where punters can rate and review bookies so we set out to change that. RatedBookies.com launched over the weekend of Sat 23rd and Sun 24th June and has already seen over 1,300 reviews left in such a short period.” Share