上海足浴kb汇总

first_img June 15, 2016 Round-Up,  Substance Use Disorder,  The Blog On Monday, Governor Wolf, joined by Lt. Governor Mike Stack, Secretary of Drug and Alcohol Programs Gary Tennis, and Physician General Dr. Levine, thanked police officers across the Commonwealth for reaching a milestone of 1,000 overdose reversals. The overdose reversal drug Naloxone was made available to law enforcement and emergency responders in April 2015. Fighting the current opioid abuse epidemic plaguing Pennsylvania is a top priority for the Wolf Administration.“Our effort to make naloxone available to first responders is a key part of our strategy, and it is paying dividends in lives saved,” said Governor Wolf. “I am proud of the work of my administration, and I am proud to stand here today with the people who have made this life-saving work happen, most especially our police officers.”In addition to the governor and members of his administration, the event was attended by police officers, representatives from the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, and individuals in the recovery community.Watch York County District Attorney Tom Kearney’s powerful front-line perspective on naloxone:Take additional look at the coverage below SHARE Email Facebook Twitter By: Eryn Spangler, Press Assistant BLOG: Wolf Administration Thanks Police Officers for Reaching 1,000 Overdose Reversals (Round-up) Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf PennLive: Gov. Wolf, legislators recognize police for reaching 1,000 opioid overdose reversals“Naloxone is not the solution to everything, but it’s the start,” [Governor] Wolf said. Wolf is asking for $34 million for the 2016-17 fiscal year, to be matched with $18 million from the federal government, to fund 50 post-treatment centers for drug abuse victims.Post-Gazette: Anti-overdose drug Naloxone has saved 1,000 lives, Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf announces“We’ve saved 1,000 lives with naloxone,” Mr. Wolf said. “That’s 1,000 people [for whom] we’ve had the possibility of getting a cure, and addressing the fundamental problems they suffer from.”The Times: 1,000 residents saved across the state by first responders using naloxone“My administration is committed to doing whatever we can to meet the challenge,” Wolf said.PLS Reporter: Gov. Wolf celebrates over 1,000 lives saved by Naloxone (Video)last_img read more

first_img International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach said last week the Tokyo Olympics could be “a unique milestone for the entire world” noting they “will be the first worldwide gathering after coronavirus.” But Bach warned that the unprecedented health situation meant multiple scenarios were being considered in planning the format for Tokyo. He said the scenario of holding the Games without spectators was one that had been examined, although he stressed that he was opposed to the idea. Loading… Read Also: Chelsea outplay Man Utd to secure place in FA Cup final The telephone survey conducted by Kyodo News obtained responses from 1,045 people. The Asahi poll published over the weekend obtained 2,097 responses in a telephone survey on Saturday and Sunday. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Just one in four people in Japan want to see the coronavirus-delayed Tokyo Games held next year, with most backing either further delay or a cancellation, a new poll shows. Only 23.9 percent of respondents in the three-day nationwide poll published Sunday said they wanted to see the 2020 Games held next year. The survey carried out by Kyodo news agency found 36.4 percent of respondents back a further delay of the Games, while 33.7 think the flagship event should be cancelled altogether. Most of those backing a delay or cancellation said they simply didn’t believe the pandemic could be contained in time for the Games, now scheduled to open on July 23, 2021. A separate survey carried out over the weekend by the Asahi Shimbun newspaper found 33 percent of respondents backed holding the Games next year, with 61 percent supporting another postponement or cancellation. Tokyo 2020 was postponed in March as the coronavirus spread across the globe, marking the worst disruption to the Olympics since two editions were cancelled during World War II. The nationwide polls echo a separate survey carried out last month of Tokyo residents, which found just over half of respondents backed either further delay or cancellation. Japanese and Olympic officials have made clear that a further postponement is not on the table. But concerns are rising in Japan about a new wave of infections, with the capital Tokyo registering record numbers of daily new cases in recent days. Promoted Content8 Best 1980s High Tech Gadgets7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty Penny20 Completely Unexpected Facts About ‘The Big Bang Theory’7 Reasons It’s Better To Be A Vegan7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better10 Phones That Can Easily Fit In The Smallest Pocket10 Most Evil Female Characters In Disney Movies10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoA Soviet Shot Put Thrower’s Record Hasn’t Been Beaten To This DayThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All Timelast_img read more

first_imgOn a night in which Portugal secured a semi-final place at the FIFA Confederations Cup Russia 2017 and kept their dreams of winning a second major title alive, Joao Moutinho made his 100th appearance for his country. The Monaco midfielder joins Ronaldo and Nani as the only players in the current squad to have amassed at least 100 international caps for Portugal.“After all of this I still feel great pride when representing the national team,” Moutinho told FIFA.com after the match. “It feels special to reach the 100th match and to still be here continuing to help the team, which is my ultimate objective.”The 30-year old first appeared for Portugal in August 2005. Now almost 12 years later, after appearing at three European finals and one FIFA World Cup, Moutinho could be just two matches away from securing Portugal only their second ever international title. “All the Portugal teams of the past came with this dream, with this hope of getting to a final and winning,” said Moutinho.On Moutinho’s centennial, fellow Seleção veteran Nani scored his 24th international goal for Portugal on his 110th appearance. Nani celebrated by kissing his shin-pad, which is adorned with an image of his son Lucas. While Nani pointed at Lucas and yelled ‘Papa’ into the camera, Moutinho came over to hug the winger and share a few private words.When asked if he was aware of Moutinho’s milestone, Nani said: “Of course! We haven’t had the chance to mark it yet so as soon as this is over i’m going to go give him a Carolo (To tap someone on the head with knuckles). I’m glad I have the opportunity to celebrate with him. He is an excellent player and he deserves all the success after what he has done for this team.”Nani, who started for Portugal in 2006, has shared in Moutinho’s lows but also, especially recently, in celebratory and historic Portuguese nights.“We basically arrived at the same time in the team and I’ve always accompanied him on his journey,” Nani said of Moutinho. “I hope that we both continue to represent the team for many years to come and that we succeed together with the few years that we have left with the team.”“It’s always special to score goals for our Seleção,” said Nani. “It’s always a great pride to represent and wear this jersey. To be honest when you are in a competition like this, you don’t think too much about how many games you’ve played. These moments certainly affect you in the future though.” Share this:FacebookRedditTwitterPrintPinterestEmailWhatsAppSkypeLinkedInTumblrPocketTelegramlast_img read more

first_imgJose Mourinho believes the squad depth at Chelsea is at the right level as he prepares an assault on the Premier League title and the Champions League, according to ESPN.Mourinho has discussed the situation regarding his goalkeepers, Petr Cech and Thibaut Courtois, and compared the situation to the rest of the squad, where he argued competition is welcomed.“We have Diego Costa, [Didier] Drogba and [Fernando] Torres; [Cesc] Fabregas and Ramires; this is a club that wants to be strong and have real possibilities to compete for trophies,” Mourinho said. “We need competition in every place.”Courtois this summer returned to Stamford Bridge from a three-year loan spell at Atletico Madrid, which he ended with a league title winner’s medal and appearance in the Champions League final, helping Atletico beat Chelsea at the semi-final stage.It had been suggested that Cech could leave Chelsea this summer to end the speculation over who would be first choice but Mourinho has said having both goalkeepers in his squad is a positive.Mourinho’s squad also contains the experienced Mark Schwarzer, who signed on a free transfer from Fulham in 2013 and provided back-up to Cech last season. Mourinho added that he still wants Schwarzer around and considers the Australian as Chelsea’s second choice goalkeeper. “I know that Schwarzer is a very good goalkeeper, very stable, a group man [who is] completely ready to be our second goalkeeper like he was last season – to give positive answers if we need him to play,” the manager said. “He is our second goalkeeper – we feel very safe with him.”Cech has made more than 400 appearances for Chelsea in his 10 years at the club, signing from Rennes in 2004. Courtois has yet to feature for Chelsea since his 2011 move from Genk, while Schwarzer appeared 12 times in all competitions in 2013-14.last_img read more