上海浴室 论坛

first_img June 15, 2016 Round-Up,  Substance Use Disorder,  The Blog On Monday, Governor Wolf, joined by Lt. Governor Mike Stack, Secretary of Drug and Alcohol Programs Gary Tennis, and Physician General Dr. Levine, thanked police officers across the Commonwealth for reaching a milestone of 1,000 overdose reversals. The overdose reversal drug Naloxone was made available to law enforcement and emergency responders in April 2015. Fighting the current opioid abuse epidemic plaguing Pennsylvania is a top priority for the Wolf Administration.“Our effort to make naloxone available to first responders is a key part of our strategy, and it is paying dividends in lives saved,” said Governor Wolf. “I am proud of the work of my administration, and I am proud to stand here today with the people who have made this life-saving work happen, most especially our police officers.”In addition to the governor and members of his administration, the event was attended by police officers, representatives from the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Association, and individuals in the recovery community.Watch York County District Attorney Tom Kearney’s powerful front-line perspective on naloxone:Take additional look at the coverage below SHARE Email Facebook Twitter By: Eryn Spangler, Press Assistant BLOG: Wolf Administration Thanks Police Officers for Reaching 1,000 Overdose Reversals (Round-up) Like Governor Tom Wolf on Facebook: Facebook.com/GovernorWolf PennLive: Gov. Wolf, legislators recognize police for reaching 1,000 opioid overdose reversals“Naloxone is not the solution to everything, but it’s the start,” [Governor] Wolf said. Wolf is asking for $34 million for the 2016-17 fiscal year, to be matched with $18 million from the federal government, to fund 50 post-treatment centers for drug abuse victims.Post-Gazette: Anti-overdose drug Naloxone has saved 1,000 lives, Pa. Gov. Tom Wolf announces“We’ve saved 1,000 lives with naloxone,” Mr. Wolf said. “That’s 1,000 people [for whom] we’ve had the possibility of getting a cure, and addressing the fundamental problems they suffer from.”The Times: 1,000 residents saved across the state by first responders using naloxone“My administration is committed to doing whatever we can to meet the challenge,” Wolf said.PLS Reporter: Gov. Wolf celebrates over 1,000 lives saved by Naloxone (Video)last_img read more

first_imgSerena Williams defeated Russia’s Ekaterina Alexandrova to reach the quarter-finals of the WTA Toronto tournamentToronto, Canada | AFP |  Serena Williams and Japan’s Naomi Osaka booked a rematch of last year’s US Open final in the WTA Toronto quarter-finals after straight-set triumphs Thursday.Reigning US and Australian Open champion Osaka broke at love in the final game to defeat Polish teen Iga Swiatek 7-6 (7/4), 6-4 after one hour and 51 minutes.World number 10 Williams was broken twice and dropped the first three games in 10 minutes then battled back to defeat Russia’s 48th-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova 7-5, 6-4 in 91 minutes.That set the stage for Williams, a 37-year-old American who will try for a record-tying 24th Grand Slam singles title at the upcoming US Open, to face Osaka on Friday.“I’ve been actually looking forward to playing her for a while,” Williams said. “She has had a great year early in the season and she’s still doing pretty good.”It will be their first match since the controversial finish to their Grand Slam showdown last year in New York.The 21-year-old Japanese star defeated her childhood idol 6-2, 6-4 in last year’s US Open final, a match marred by an on-court dispute between Williams and the umpire that led to a game penalty against Williams.Osaka was booed by some fans during the awards ceremony and later dubbed what should have been her moment of glory “a little bittersweet.”“I guess I’ll treat it like a regular quarterfinal, but I haven’t been in a quarterfinal in a while,” Osaka said after winning Thursday.“I’m just really excited. I grew up watching her, so whenever I get the opportunity to play her, it’s something I feel is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.“And it feels more like I’m showcasing my skills to her, like, ‘Look what I can do?’ You know what I mean?“So I go into the matches with that mentality. And just super grateful to get the chance to play her.”Alexandrova broke Williams — the 2001, 2011 and 2013 Canadian champion — in the first and third games for a 3-0 edge only to have Williams roll through the next four games.They held from there until the final game of the first set, when the Russian’s eighth double fault handed Williams the set after 46 minutes. “(Alexandrova) hit really, really hard and she was hitting a lot of winners, so I was just happy I was able to just fight through that,” Williams said.Alexandrova broke Williams again to open the second set, but the US star pulled level in the sixth game and broke again in the 12th to advance after 91 minutes.“I’m feeling good,” Williams said. “Just hopefully just being able to stay in the rhythm and playing this week and next week would be good.”Williams said she is struggling with the transition from clay to grass to hardcourts more than usual this year.“It takes a while to get back into the rhythm,” she said. “Usually I don’t feel that huge a difference, but for whatever reason I do this year.”– Pliskova chases No. 1 –Czech third seed Karolina Pliskova kept the pressure on Osaka in the battle to take the world number one ranking by also reaching the quarter-finals.Pliskova eliminated Estonia’s Anett Kontaveit 6-3, 7-5 to set up a last-eight clash with rising Canadian star Bianca Andreescu, who outlasted fifth-seeded Dutchwoman Kiki Bertens 6-1, 6-7 (7/9), 6-4.Pliskova, 27, must reach the final to have any chance of taking the top spot next week for the first time since 2017. Otherwise, Osaka will claim the number one berth.French Open champion Ashleigh Barty’s stint as the world’s top-ranked player was assured of ending after she was knocked out on Tuesday.Defending champion and fourth seed Simona Halep of Romania, coming off a Wimbledon title last month, beat Russia’s Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-2, 6-1 to book a quarter-final against Czech qualifier Marie Bouzkova, who ousted Latvia’s Jelena Ostapenko 6-2, 6-2.Share on: WhatsApplast_img read more

first_imgImage Courtesy: EPA/GettyAdvertisement 44gNBA Finals | Brooklyn Vs2hqjqnWingsuit rodeo📽Sindre Eej7g9( IG: @_aubreyfisher @imraino ) p3yWould you ever consider trying this?😱qrx5uCan your students do this? 🌚a4Roller skating! Powered by Firework Yesterday’s Manchester derby at the Etihad stadium had no lack of drama. The visitors Manchester United, despite struggling against mid table teams, snatched a stunning 2-1 victory over their rivals. While Manchester City couldn’t even secure a single point from the game, their path to the title race has become rougher. Some home fans did not receive this well, and United players, especially Fred was subjected to lighter throw and racial abuses. The club launched a crackdown on the perpetrators, and the main person behind the monkey chants has been identified, who has some interesting things to clear himself up.Advertisement Image Courtesy: EPA/GettyOne Anthony Burke, who was seen performing the monkey chants at Fred, and allegedly screamed “black b*****d” at the Brazilian international, has been put on hold by the Greater Manchester Police.Anthony Burke is a British Army veteran who served in Northern Ireland. Married and a father, Burke was presently employed at the Kier Group as a civil engineering manager, has been fired from his job following the incident.Advertisement On identification, the 41 year old tried to clear himself up on Facebook with outlandish reasons.The accused tried to clear up his behaviour with bizarre statements on Facebook. (Image Courtesy: Facebook)Anthony wrote: “Listen, I’m only racist c*** because I had a screen shot that made me look it.”Advertisement “However I ain’t racist, watch the match half of it was me with me putting my hands in my pants.” he added.Now, check out what Anthony was doing in the stands during the match in the video below, courtesy of Twitter user @smithdaniel1603.Throwing hands and a running mouth- do you think it was just an innocent effort of Anthony “putting my hands in my pants”?Following the news of arrest, Premier League posted a tweet on their official handle saying: “Everyone is welcome at Premier League matches. Racism is not.”An official statement has also been released on their website, which reads: “The Premier League and our clubs will not tolerate discrimination in any form.”“If people are found to have racially abused Premier League players they deserve to be punished and we will support any action taken by the authorities and the clubs.”Watch: Manchester City fans target Fred with monkey signs, throw projectiles at him and remind United of the Munich air disaster Advertisementlast_img read more